Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CHAPTER 1 THE EXPECTANTS


After so many months i am writing a post on my blog.This is the second of today.I am thinking very straight forward today.I have reasons for everything.I am failing continously because i am no more the same.I have got a new vision on something i dun want to disclose because...................... i know why. Bingo!!!!!!!! I have the answer to every question today. Ping me today and i will answer to almost any creature i know.

Well then Let me dive into the depths of time and bring out the ages that have rolled.A few small fragments of those wrecks still sublime over my memory board.Well let's confess to them before they take their last breath.I can't count them but there were many.The first one wore a black jacket and a grey skirt with a red school tie.She looked pretty.It was the month of December and due to the Cold weather her lips were trembling.Her teeth were twittering.And she was continously trying to keep back her Blunt Cut hairs away from her face.I drew it.......:d. And then started loving Her image. I was never able to utter a word to her.Probably waiting for her to hear my sight,to feel my voice,to interpret my heartbeats and to love my interpretations.No she never heard.Probably i was expecting too much.Today i was standing in front of her corpse........ At Her last stage she was trying to ask me something.Now, I being a brilliant responder today was eagerly waiting for the question.Then suddenly i heard.She was sayin " I am dying ..............why aren't u crying.I love to see u sad because of me.I know u become sad because u love me. And a million times i made u sad to feel ur love. I thought if words can't connect us why not to get connected through sadness". I was not able to respond .............and in her last breath She was smiling .........her teeth twittering, her lips trembling and for the last time she pushed back her blunts away from her face.probably she was expecting too much from me.................

2 comments:

Vikash said...

aah...kya marmik vivechan kiya hai.

Deepak Kumar Mishra said...

dhanyawaaad..........sabkuch zindagi se hi seekha hai....:P